Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Ryan's 1st Birthday Celebration (2-26-11)

We couldn't be more excited to celebrate baby Ryan's birthday today. He has brought such a new element to our family, he combines so many qualities of myself and Ryan, and he truly is a happy-go-lucky little boy. He had such a rough start and I when I remember those 10 days he spent in the NICU I have a hard time holding back the tears. He seemed so fragile, and helpless. Then, we finally got to bring he home, and we feared we would do something wrong. One year later he is tough as nails, not easily dissuaded, and even his brother gets a run for the money if baby truly wants something. You would never know he had such a trying first few weeks of his life. Happy Birthday Ryan!






Some quiet time with Grandma Severance



Pinata Time!


My mom made me wear this hat!









Cash and Bear - Too Cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment