Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Ryan adds a new word and Cash sleeps in (2-23-11)

This morning was an early morning, the kind where I am not sure how much sleep I actually got and the baby was awake before Ryan left to go to work. Ryan leaves at 5. Even though I dislike early rises, I absolutely love the quiet mornings with baby. I watch him play and try to show him new things. He always seems ready to go even if I'm not.

Last night baby was in the bath and he stood up and leaned over the side yelling out what sounded like "ette, eeeeeettttttteeeee" and he had the exact same inflections as I have heard Butters (his cousin) use when calling for Nana Nette. This morning I tried to get him to add the "N" for Nette and sure enough....





And of course a jaunt on the pony before breakfast is always a must! Cash slept in until the last minute and when I woke him he said "I need to sleep longer." There was a day, when he used to sleep like his brother, and I never thought I would hear such words. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment