Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Ryan says his first animal sound & surprising sleeping positions (2-20-11)

You always have to wonder when someone starts out with "You gotta see this" and in our house we say that a lot. This time it was Ryan who said it and I followed him upstairs to see what was going on in Cash's room. Once in a while we let Cash stay up and read books in his bed for a while, and he takes it upon himself to do so even when we don't tell him he can so I expected to find him in his bed covered in books. Not exactly.......
Yes, that is Cash's head at the top right of your screen with his Cars bed flipped over on top of him.



Earlier today Baby Ryan surprised me by saying "Moo" and so I grabbed the camera and tried to get it on tape. Notice how he completely ignores me and goes about his business at first, hmmmm reminds me of someone else I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment