Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Hanging Around (1-30-11)

I love the laziness of Sunday. Although this particular Sunday we were all still fighting colds so we may have been lazier than usual. Except baby Ryan, he doesn't stop enough to be lazy! He is always on a mission of some sorts, reminds me of myself, and my Grandfather Salinas, must be a family thing. He delights in finding ways to get into Cash's "things". We have "shoved" many things into the toys closet that we don't necessarily want baby to play with and Sunday was the perfect time for him to make his break in attempt.

Hahaha Cash will never know he is too distracted!

Distracted by what you may ask, well he takes after his father in the delight of playing games, techno-games. If he even sees Ryan (dad) grab the laptop or Itouch, or my droid, he is on his lap.


Love those lazy Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment