Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Size Fits All - apparently :) (2-11-11)

It was a S-A-D day and Ryan needed to leave when I got home. He told me he had a cute pic of Cash sleeping and Ryan playing so I checked it out.

I didn't think much of the tummy hanging out at this point, but after watching Cash play a few games of tennis and dance around I knew something wasn't quite right. I tried to look at the tag inside his shirt, which took an hour because he kept running from me, and sure enough it read 12 months! You see, I bought matching Cars outfits for the boys at Christmas, Cash was wearing the right pants, but Baby Ryan's shirt.
I thought Ryan had done it on purpose to be funny, but when I checked with him he seemed pretty shocked Cash actually fit into it.


That night we told Cash he could stay up a little later than brother and watch a movie. He had never seen   The Jungle Book, but we had read the book many times. He loved the movie and halfway through took off all his clothes because he was going to be like Mowgli, he even asked for orange underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment