Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So that's how it is (2-3-11)

When we decided to "Try" Cash out with violin lessons it was just that, a try. There were no expectations except that he have fun and if he didn't want to go again then we would leave it at that. Tonight when I said "Cash let's get ready for violin lessons." I expected his usual grumblings that I would hear no matter where we were going, I always though he hated swimming lessons, but I think really he dislikes having to "get ready" for such things. When I turned to get him started on the process a good ten minutes early he looked like this.....

And he even posed when I asked!

He had a great lesson, greeted the students before and after him enthusiastically, and proudly wore his instrument there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment