Monday, February 28, 2011

Mom's Birthday Presents (2-15-11)

On my birthday I was not excited to add another year, I have been saying 34 for so long I almost believe it. But as I go to bed I am overjoyed at the evening's events. Cashy made me an incredible mug, he painted all by himself. Baby finally used his first sign language sign AND we got it on video.



You demonstrate and show your children how to do things and you wonder if they "get it" or when they may show you what you want to see and then you hold a piece of asparagus in front of them and presto, you see the results. Now using sign language isn't the be all, end all, but I am all about solutions before problems and I know that using signs kept Cash from getting frustrated before he started talking, so you go baby Ryan,


Cash would not let me take a picture of him and the mug he made but he did have a pretty funny story to tell about his stuffed animal.

Had a fantastic birthday with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment