Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The grass is always greener....(1-17-11)

I really feel for baby Ryan sometimes. First, he has no idea he isn't the same size as Cash and no clue he isn't as fast as Cash. He is so "gun ho" that it makes up for whatever differences there may be. But today I think he summed it all up in one look, that unfortunately I did not catch on camera. Cash had his big bowl of popcorn up on the couch so no one, myself included, could get to it.

Baby Ryan makes a beeline for the couch and just stands still looking up at Cash, his look was priceless! It said "Who are you to be eating that stuff and leave me out?" Along with "How the heck do I get up there?" He let out a few screams and Cash easily ignored him. I went to make him a bottle and he gave in to drinking it, but not necessarily giving up the popcorn possibility.


Determination is baby Ryan's middle name, if he wants it, he will find a way to get it. I shouldn't be surprised, with his first breath he had a tough fight ahead and came out in the end just fine.  I can and do learn a lot from that little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment