Friday, January 21, 2011

The Other Woman......accepted can you say "Big Love" (1-18-11)

Oh toddlers, they love peas one day and the next day you try to get those cute little green veggies into them and they look at you as if you mean to poison them. A coat is perfectly acceptable when sunny and when rainy you pull out every bribe in the book, then end up resorting to threats anyway which you promised you would never do....or maybe that's just me?


On that note let's have "Chubs" enter the scene. Cash told me yesterday, as he jumped vigorously on the trampoline, that he "LOVED BABY RYAN now!"
Cash: Mom when I was younger I didn't like baby Ryan, just you and daddy. Now I am older and I love baby Ryan!"
Mom: (to self) "Yeah! I knew they would end up best friends and best men at each other's wedding!"
(out loud) That's great Cash, having a little brother is very special (I have 2!)


And then we got to take this pic.....hope baby Ryan likes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment