Thursday, January 27, 2011

SAM - Stay At-Home Mom (1-24-11)


My turn to stay at home, and I am excited to take Cash to pre-school! It was so nice to have breakfast together with no rush. What a lazy and slow morning, nothing like the usual hustle and bustle that requires a watchful eye on the clock. I loved going in to see what they had set out for the kids in his class. It was cute to see Cash want to sit next to one of his teachers at a table first thing.

And then....Baby Ryan got a feel for what it would have been like to be first born, no siblings. We played and laughed and explored, then he napped and I had a few moments to myself.


Such a happy boy!!!!!

When I stood outside the door to pick Cash up I saw his little head through the door, he was saying something to one of his teachers. As the door opened I heard the last part "My mom is here, my mom is here! She's picking me up today because my Nana doesn't feel well." While he was very excited, he was also very adult like.

The "Day" ended with a family nap, baby on one side and Cash on the other. Me in the middle barely waking up in time to get to a meeting at work. What a day! I am not sure who was more excited about it all myself or the boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment