Friday, January 7, 2011

Poop rhymes with Roop and Pee rhymes with Ree (in case you didn't know) 1-6-11

I love Cash's enthusiasm for learning. Since he could talk (and probably before) we would google sounds he was interested in, instruments, animals, you name it and we would look it up. There is a United States game we play together and there are symbols for each state. He loves to "check it out" online. The past few weeks he has been into rhyming words and is so proud to tell me "Poop-Roop, that rhymes mom!" With a big smile on his face. I play along, and we often get other words too, but "Poop" is the go to rhyme word. Tonight as we talked about our day he went through all his rhymes and as we got back to Poop he suddenly shouted out and "Butt What?" It rhymes!" I mentioned casually that we should save some rhymes for home and some for school. "But mom Butt is sooooo funny!"

My response "I know son, it is funny, but  (one T) we need to save that for home."

His response "Okay mom no butts at school." (inject sigh) A few minutes later I took this pic.



Baby had other plans that did not include going to sleep as easily as Cash. I took these pics of him and then was sorry I got him so riled up, oh well worth the pics!




After an hour he finally gave in, good night!

1 comment:

  1. Your Cash story is hilarious! :)

    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Ryan 2 pics!!

    ReplyDelete