Monday, January 24, 2011

There's no I in team! (But there is an ME I am often told haha) 1-19-11


Not only does Cash LOVE his little brother this week, but he is all about "helping" him too! Baby Ryan takes after Cash and loves to knock down anything possible. As I played the "I build it-you knock it down" game with Baby, Cash eagerly joined in. I enjoyed these pleasant moments, no one screaming (baby) to get attention and no one screaming (Cash) that someone had touched their toys, it was such a treat! About 5 minutes later I took the following video. 


I had to laugh (not at the above video, okay well I laughed a little at that), every time Baby would get near the blocks to knock them down he would open his mouth real wide.
I guess I should have known why (see below).



No comments:

Post a Comment