Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it snow! Or not? (1-11-11)

Today Cash had a dentist appointment so I got to pick up baby and bring him home. We stopped at the store to pick up groceries in case of snow. It has been talked about for a week, but the weather reports went from 5-8 inches to a "wintry mix". After baby smiled and laughed at all the ladies throughout the store (taking after his big brother) we walked outside to a very light snow flurry of sorts. I think the camera caught 2 flakes on baby, his first snow!


Tonight Cash decided he would get in the bath with baby. This was unusual because he is usually trying to get baby out of the tub before he gets in, or lets us know baby is not exactly welcome during his  bath time. I guess if I think about it, I am not sure I would want to share my bath time either?

No comments:

Post a Comment