Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Pinky" (1-20-11)

Balloons, what is it about balloons that can get a kid to do just about anything? A haircut ends with a balloon, a trip to Red Robin ends with a balloon, and my kids LOVE balloons.



Sooooo Cash has ended up on a new round of antibiotics for his ear infection and still not quite himself. Enter grandma with a "get well" balloon larger than Cash (almost) and we have had one heck of an evening. Cash tied the balloon around his waist and ran around the house, back and forth his balloon catching on things and I just knew it wouldn't last the night! Wrong, Cash insisted "Pinky" was going to sleep with him and it was quite the verbal battle to agree on Pinky sleeping in the corner. Tomorrow he will convince me that Pinky needs to go to Nana's house and that it won't be a problem, and he will give me the best hug ever when I finally agree. But alas Pinky could not withstand the vigor in which Cash played and I am surprised we didn't have to hold a funeral.

Of course baby Ryan was not left out, a Toy Story balloon for him.
Hey Mom! Where's my balloon?

No comments:

Post a Comment